Choosing a finance lease is a good way to expand or update your equipment without tying up working capital. CNH Industrial Capital purchases the equipment and rents it to business customers for an agreed period, at fixed rentals.
- Fixed interest rate for the term of the loan.
- GST on rentals may be recoverable in whole or part.
- You can tailor your repayments to match your income cycles or seasonal requirements.
- The fixed underlying interest rate and fixed rentals for the term of the agreement make it easier on your budget because you know exactly how much you will be paying each month.
- Regular rentals may be able to be claimed as a tax-deductible business expense, provided the goods are solely used for business purposes.
- No deposit is required, so you can get the equipment you need even if you don’t have a lot of capital available.
You can tailor the rentals to match your income cycles or seasonal requirements GST on the rentals may be recoverable in whole or part.
The equipment is rented to you for the lease term. At the end of the term, you may be able to purchase the equipment for the agreed residual value.
12 months to 60 months
Fixed underlying interest rate for the term of the lease
Typically, a finance lease is structured with rentals in advance, however we offer flexibility with the rental structure so you can tailor commitments to match your cash flow. A rental is required at least every 12 months.
CNH Industrial Capital holds ownership of the equipment
Fees & Charges
We apply a once-off establishment fee to each new loan. This fee covers the regulatory and administration costs of a new loan agreement and can be financed or paid upfront upon loan establishment.
The residual value is agreed to upfront
At the end of the lease, you are required to cover the residual value plus the GST